NVQ Information and Assessor Update Courses
Business Languages NVQ – a Successful Alternative
Our partner company ilanguages runs the following training days for teachers who wish to set up the NVQ in their school.
Spring Dates to be confirmed soon.
Is this course for me?
The NVQ in MFL is an assessment-based, flexible and personalised pathway with a business context. It has proved to make language learning far more accessible, achievable and motivating to a higher number of pupils, especially boys.
It enables MFL departments to improve results and if offered in Year 9, can increase uptake significantly at key stage 4.
- The main features of the NVQ
- Examples of assessments and a brief overview of how they are structured
- Why it fulfils much of the New KS3 Curriculum
- Details of the training required to deliver the NVQ
- Materials and sample activities
- How your NVQ students can go on to doing fully funded overseas work experience
You take away:
- A CD-ROM of sample activities
- Comprehensive handouts
Assessor update courses
Assessor update courses are suitable for qualified assessors who wish to keep their knowledge up to date.
Download the booking formm